As the general election is around the corner, 25 political parties have thrown their support for Senator Princess Stella Oduah, adopting her as their candidate in the forthcoming Senatorial election of Anambra North Senatorial District.
The political parties which include:
1. People Progressive Party (PPP)
2. People for Democratic Change (PDC)
3. All Grand Alliance Party (AGAP)
4. All Congress of Democrats (ACD)
5. Democratic Alternative (DA)
6. Hope Democratic Party (HDP)
7. Masses Movement of Nigeria (MMN)
8. Accord Party (AP)
9. People Democratic Movement (PDM)
10. Action Alliance (AA)
11. All Grassroot Party (AGA)
12. Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN)
13. National Action Council (NAC)
14. Justice Must Prevail Party (JMPP)
15. Change Advocacy Party (CAP)
16. Labour Party (LP)
17. United Democratic Party (UDP)
18. People Party of Nigeria (PPN)
19. Action People Party (APP)
20. National Interest Party (NIP)
21. National Unity Party (NUP)
22. Progressive People Alliance (PPA)
23. People Providence Congress (PPC)
24. Sustainable National Party (SNP)
Officially endorsed Senator Stella Oduah as their candidate at Awka.
Speaking on behalf of the 25 political parties, Prince Isaac Onuka who is the State Chairman of IPAC stated that after due considerations of her performances and her manifesto for the forthcoming election, the political parties decided that for Anambra North to really enjoy the dividends of Democracy and have her rightful place in the political spheres of Nigeria, there is the need for the zone to have a strong voice at the National Assembly.
He noted that having weighed all senatorial aspirants in Anambra North, they concluded that Senator Princess Stella Oduah remains the most qualified candidate.
Reacting to the adoption, the DG of Senator Princess Stella Oduah Campaign Organization, Engr (Hon.) Idu Emeka expressed appreciation to the political parties for considering her the most qualified candidate and pledge that she will not relent in doing what she has been divinely empowered to do which is service to Humanity.